Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Miracle Post! Holiday Print Out Special!

Stuffy Doll, Platinum Angel and Stocking Tiger
Myr, Ubermyr and Batterskull
Swords of X and Y
Slash Panther, Kitesail and Lotus Petal




Mox Ruby and Emerald and Black Lotus
Mox Pearl, Sapphire and Jet
Seasonal Greeting!
Another looooonng overdue post, but better late than never. This Christmas, I decided to create something special for MTG community members. First things first, there needed to be a Christmas card. Goblin Snowman was my first pick for any seasonal creature since he's a classic card and "great" creature. Alongside the snowman is a sign for parody places in MtG lore.
Now with that out of the way, I had to think of what kind of gift to send. An ornament seemed like a solid idea to ship out across the land. After a large amount of planning, I decided to make gingerbread cookies for everyone! I went with the theme of artifacts to represents all the shiny new toys Magic gives us. Since debuting last year as the official holiday card from WotC, Stocking Tiger was my primary candidate. Then, I took random suggestions from the Twitterverse for quality artifacts, such as Slash Panther. The rest were popular/iconic cards, like swords and Batterskull. This overall experience was great and hope to do something again next year. Sadly, since I couldn't send every person I know one, figured it be best to post them here so anyone can grab one if so desired. Happy Holidays and New Year stuff, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment